How To Deal With a Patchy Beard
Posted: Dec 06 2015
One of the most frustrating things that many men have to deal with in growing a beard for the first time is dealing with patchiness. It can be very difficult to grow a full beautiful beard if you are constantly distracted by patches. Luckily there are some top tips that you can use for dealing with a patchy beard. Here are some of the top tips that you need to keep in mind when growing your beard and how you can combat patchiness:
- Remember that age plays a factor: While some men have the ability to grow a light beard around the age of 14-16 the beard will definitely change over time. Beards and facial hair really changes over the course of your lifetime. Even if you can grow a small soul patch at 17 it may take a few years before this expands into a goatee or a full beard. The timing of beard development will vary from person to person.
- Trim uneven facial hair: sometimes your beard facial hair grows longer in some areas of your face. one of the things you can do to make your beard look fuller and even is trimming the areas where you facial hair grows longer. This will give your face the illusion of a darker and fuller beard. Another thing you can do is cleaning-out your beard edges around the neck line and sides with a straight Razor. This going to make your beard look more cleaner and appealing.
Style your hair:sometimes styling your hair according to your beard shape and size can make a huge difference in the way your beard would appear to people eyes. Some of us have nice hair. if you can make your hair stand out, it also gonna make your beard look great and your patches will look less distracting. So next time you go to your barber or cut you own hair take that into consideration.
- Sleep and stress: Keeping stress low and sleeping in healthy doses is important to improving beard growth. If you can make sure that you are sleeping regularly and keeping stress down this will improve beard growth and your health. The way that your beard grows is related to your overall health and many experience much more favorable growth when they are keeping healthy.
- Avoid products and embrace your strengths: Growth products like Minoxidil and Rogaine are not meant for use with beards these are products designed for our scalp. The main thing to do if you have patches is to embrace the parts of your beard that grow in thick and attempt to accentuate these sections of your beard by styling your facial hair appropriately.
- Testosterone levels can have a big effect https://wisebeards.com/beards/testosterone/ on hair and beard growth. If your T levels are low most chances are you won't have a healthy beard growth, and even worse, you'll probably suffer from hair loss. Make sure to exercise, sleep well and eat healthy in order to keep your testosterone levels high.
Use these tips to deal with patchy facial hair and improve beard growth.