How to Maintain your beard growth?
Posted: Feb 23 2015
Many men love to keep different styles of beards, while some keep it for fun some keep it because it really suits them and some for religious purposes. No matter what the reason may be, it is really important to ensure that you take care of it. It is just not enough growing it, you have to make sure that you maintain it and take care of it the right way. From its density to even combing it and putting different kinds of liquids, everything has to be done regularly so that your face looks really good and it is well maintained. In this article you will get to know how maintain your beard growth as well as all the necessary steps that has to be taken to ensure that it looks good and grows well.
One of the main things that are needed for taking care of beards is beard oil. This is an oil that is specially designed to ensure that it helps to keep the skin hydrated as well as the hair is tamed and soften so that it looks neat and clean. The whole concept of beards is that it should be well groomed and shiny and should not look shaggy or out of place. When you are using beard oil, it is always good to apply is after you have washed your face when you wake up in the morning. This is because that is the times when your pores and hair follicles are completely open and the skin can absorb the oil even better.
Steps for beard care to get the maximum benefit of the oil follow this basic step by step procedure.
- The first thing you would need to do is comb your hair and trim the edges so that they all look even as well as they are of the desired length.
- Secondly you also need to see if you would like to take out the hair from a particular portion. For example, some men like it to be only on their face and not on the chin or neck. Some do not want a complete one etc.
- After you have decided, you can then go ahead and shave off the unwanted hair. Once that is done, wash your face properly and ensure that there is no residue left behind.
- After you have had your bath, you can then use your aftershave lotion on the parts where you have shaved .
- Lastly apply the oil on the hair by pouring the oil on your fingertips and the just rub it on your face gently.